Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Facebook assignment

Dear Anastasia,
                Looking at your photos in your photo album of your friend's birthday party I found a few elements. The elements i found in your photos were movement, value, unity, and emphasis. The movement phtotos were mostly of you and your friends having fun and goofing around. I really liked seeing how you and your friends have fun and how much love there is through your photos. I realized that you are very close with your friends and that this birthday party seemed like a lot of fun. You captured the right moments and showed all the fun, laughter, and games you shared with your friends. I thought the pictures in your photo album were really good and Im sure that your friends really enjoyed them.

From, Samantha.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha,
    Thank you for your letter. To be quite honest, I wasn't thinking of what elements and principles to use while taking the photos. My favorite part of photography is being able to capture a moment in time and the emotion in that moment and I do feel that I got the emotions of my friends in it.
    Thanks!
    -Anastasia

    ReplyDelete