Thursday, March 10, 2011

Photoshop extra credit

Color Emphasis 

In this photograph i singled out the main flower with the magnetic lasso tool. I then boosted the contrast on the flower. For the background i boosted the contrast on the color also and then selected the parts that i wanted desaturated. I would use the magic want to select. And then i would click desaturate. At the end i boosted the contrast over the entire image to give it a stronger effect. 

Fish-Eye

For this photograph i selected an image of my dog Henry. I selected the part i wanted to be effected. I then clicked the button with the circle. After i went to the layer colors and selected the bottom one. After i went to the effect "sphereize". Then it gave my dog's face this effect. 

Copy & paste

For this image i had to make sure both of my images were the same size. I did that by checking the sizes of each and changing them so they were exactly the same. I then selected my brother with the magnetic lasso and then clicked copy. I then went to the beach image and clicked paste. After i just made sure it was in the spot i wanted it in and then i was done.

Blending

For this image i had to make sure both images were the same size. I formatted each picture size so that they were exactly the same. After i simply copied the top image and pasted it to my other image with the mountain. I then formatted the filter of the top image so that it was transparent. 

Color filter 

For this photograph i did a color filter. I chose the warming one. Then i went to filter gallery and chose a filter that gave this effect. After i boosted the contrast and brightness a little. 

Ripple

For this image i had to make a duplicate the image. We then did this thing where when you dragged the image down it was flipped. After we created our own ripples in a different layer under the filter gallery. Then we used those ripples on the bottom image. After we adjusted the color on the bottom image so that it matched the top image but with a water effect.

Black & white

This image i simply chose my picture. I then went to adjustments and hit desaturate. After doing that i ajusted the curves. Then i boosted the contrast a little. After i changed the brightness a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment